Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer camp time

The fire is lit, won't need to ice the beer, and the crew is on the way! My favorite weekend of the year is upon us. Bonker, my son, my kid brother and I will spend the next 4-5 days feeding several fires; the stove, our bellies, our thirst, the card games, but most of all the fellowship. This weekend is about hunting, but filling tags is far down the list of priorities. Good luck to everyone hunting and if you hear some hootin and hollerin from NE Iowa you'll know a deer is down or Bonker just forgot AGAIN to always lead that trump card on the first trick!

This weekend is about hunting, but filling tags is far down the list of priorities. Good luck to everyone hunting and if you hear some hootin and hollerin from NE Iowa you'll know a deer is down or Bonker just forgot AGAIN to always lead that trump card on the first trick!

Sounds like something a guy who has already filled a tag and played cards with me would say. Who gets to be my partner this year? Loren has suffered enough.

I'm headed out now. I'm going to use your name to get out of any speeding violations I might get pulled over for. Well, maybe not. If I ever admit I know you I'd probably end up in the slammer and you wouldn't post bail. A guy as good lookin as I am would be fresh meat in prison.

Lookin good!! My brother, cousin n I started our rut vacation last nite, pulled into the cabin around 10 n fire up the woodburning stove.. nonstop action today, chasing all around me. 3 shooters so far, no shots!!!!
869c096341cc2bee4a549177955d1806.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am out the door here at work, and heading to NE Iowa myself for the next week for deer camp as well with 3 other buddies.

Top Bottom