Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines New World Record

Haha..that was a good one. I can't believe I am getting into this, but it is kind of fun!

I am to take it that by you saying "nice four lbs walleye" that you are making fun of my fishing abilities- so if you ever want to have a fishing contest, I am game.

You show me some pictures of some bucks, and I will show some pictures of 10 lbs + walleyes. Deal?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StantheMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G6</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iowabruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the most stupid post I can remember.....not even worth a reply. </div></div> Ahhh come on man this could get good. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div> </div></div> There is a difference between debate and name calling, this turned into who could come up with the cruelist names to call the guy right from the start. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

something like this...

when you copy the "img code" it will look like this "http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c279/lukehaugland/IMG_0257.jpg"

so your picture will pop up instead of the letters...
here is another four lbs walleye..just for example.../forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

walleye.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OOHH bonks,

thanks for nothing your mom turned wouldnt let me in the window last night because she was busy baking cookies. I am a little frustated this morning, to say the least.

And for the record my dad can bowl better than your dad. </div></div>

I heard my mom talkin on the phone to one of her friends. She said somethin about riddin the red pony. I'm not sure that has anything to do with not lettin you in or maybe it means I'm getting a pony for Christmas.

You know my dad? My mom always told me I never had a dad. She says I was just found on her door step one day. So whats my dad like?

The 'Bonker

for all you non believers i'm done talking to you on this post....if you still want a piece of me,,feel free to go to my new post and view 5 trophies out of many i have harvested.....i would be happy to put up more pics but the bashing makes me sick!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OOHH bonks,

thanks for nothing your mom turned wouldnt let me in the window last night because she was busy baking cookies. I am a little frustated this morning, to say the least.

And for the record my dad can bowl better than your dad. </div></div>

I heard my mom talkin on the phone to one of her friends. She said somethin about riddin the red pony. I'm not sure that has anything to do with not lettin you in or maybe it means I'm getting a pony for Christmas.

You know my dad? My mom always told me I never had a dad. She says I was just found on her door step one day. So whats my dad like?

The 'Bonker</div></div>

Your dad is a nice guy. Great story teller, just not so good of a bowler. Last night during the after glow me and your mom were cuddling in your bed and she told me the real story of your father.

So it turns out your mother and father were madly in love. They met down at the city dump where you mother wsa about to pick out her first cat. Your dad happened to be looking for some lunch and was munching on a rat that he caught in a deadfall (it may have been a small possum, you can never be so sure)

Well your mother picked out the cat. It was a pretty little dump cat, one ear gone because of frostbite and a little bit of a limp with just a tad bit of that green gunk in the corner of its eye which in the early mornings sealed it shut.

but it was not only love at first site between your mother and the cat but your father loved her very much.

So on goes a long drawn out 9 months. ( the dump can be romantic) your mother was finally due and you were born. She said you "were" cute. Things just went down hill fast as they usually do. you grew into a little man child and wore leopard leotards. you were often found sitting behind the barn with the wild cats crawlings around and making noises.

Your mother tried to turn you into a real boy, she would tie a steak around your neck so that the dog would play with you. All along you father would sit in his rocking chair and spit tabaccoo and shake his head.

Finally when you were 4 you said you first words. This was the final straw. You father through a football at you and told you to go play. You hissed at him and let a long drawn out "MEEEOOOOOWW" you father walked out and was never seen again. Your mother only has this one picture left.

hick.jpg

i dont even know what to say to you T250. what has come over you to say something like this about a freaking deer?!?!?!? isnt it suposed to be about the thrill of the hunt and the fair chase. in my book blackmailing and threatening people with an arrogant attitude is neither for the thrill or fair chase of the hunt. you really need to get a reality check and quick!!!!! its very rediculous you had to tarnish our forum with this nonsense trash. i dont care what this buck has done to you because its your problem and you need to keep it that way! you are one of the examples non-hunters use to fight against us and are a disgrace to us all!! it may in fact be worth it to never see the deer again to have this topic dropped and for you to silence that very large and arrogant mouth of yours.

ps. somebody needs to kill this thread.

JESUS H CHRIST!!!! I'm off of here for 2 stinking days and this is what takes me damn near all night to read. Stupid me. Entertaining to say the least!!

YOUR ARROW STRIKES TRUE...SLOW BURNING SENSATION SETTING IN,....MOVING SLOWER NOW, HARD TO BREATH............HELL JUST KID'N, YOU HIT A VOID. PLEASE TRY AGAIN HUNTERMAN!

T250,
In your original post, you mentioned that you and your buddy had video and pics of the 250 pointer. Now that you know the pic posting procedure, why not show us the record buck?

T250 - it looks like you figured out how to post photos - very nice bucks! I'm suprised you shared them as I thought you said you liked to keep to yourself.

Oh - since you figured out how to post pictures why don't you post pics of this 250" Typical or wait maybe you don't have pics of this deer. Maybe you made the whole thing up. Maybe your just so full of yourself you had to share with everyone. I'm sure you could clear this up with a few pics - but we both know that will never happen.

So why don't you put up or ...

i would but the background features are somewhat of a giveaway... we kinda wanna keep tabs on the drops this '08 shed hunting season... already sucks that there is competition

Top Bottom