Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines New World Record

I understand your concern. Do you have a scanner hooked up to your PC or one that you can use? Print a pic, cut out the deer so the background can't be seen, copy and scan back into your computer. Then nobody will be any the wiser to the surroundings but at least the deer can be viewed.

its actually video footage but they can b turned into photos... it's a $8,500 vidoe cam and it took me an hour to figure out where th power button was.... so give me a bit and i will try to come up with something

He will never post a picture because he doesn't have a picture. He obviously has a disposition to be very untruthfull though.

I'm sure he saw the Zach youtube video and wanted to get the jump on the location of a buck for some shed hunting by fishing on the site. What he didn't know is the deer has been dead for 5-6 years. So now he is back peddeling his way out with lies upon lies.

DeerHeads010.jpg

No joke!!!! THOR IS NOT DEAD... i have been sworn to a blood oath that i would'nt give out this information, but i have to give a warning.4 the man who says he killed THOR, you are mistaking!! the picture you are lookin at is of THOR"S great non typical cousin "THUNDERTAKER" he found THOR in a ditch by WOKANDA CLUB early this morning and is pissed off..... knowing the mass and the gripping amount of tines he has, please be ware!! I knew this would be a porthole to the unknown when i came to this site, but now it looks like death is chasing the attacker of THOR.. GODSPEED and may the lightsaber strike with great vengance and furrious anger.. P.S. background has been altered due to evidence of location

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its actually video footage but they can b turned into photos... it's a $8,500 vidoe cam and it took me an hour to figure out where th power button was.... so give me a bit and i will try to come up with something </div></div>

Okay, I will bite!!

8500 camera? What kind is it? Screw the deer!!! I wanna see a picture of your 8500 dollar camera posted in front of your "mounts"!!

What kind of camera is it? how long you had it? Does it come with its own wheels that drive it to the secret spot where the secret deer is? Does it record from outerspace? Do you have any trail cam pictures of Big Foot? How about of Aliens? Or are they stuck on your 8500 Camera too?

P.S. What time is school over from you?

Since you are good at estimating scores(lengths)..... How long is the yellow bus that drops you off?

I'd be horn hungry too like you T250 if I had all of those small mounts on my wall. Problem is judging from your grammar I think that Des Moines buck is way to smart for a guy like you to harvest.

Guys...seriously...give it a rest.

I've read the entire post and it's just not healthy for this web site.

There is not one post here that has any valuable information in it with regards to hunting whitetails.

There is way too much good reading on the site this time of year to waste any further time with this post.

I take great pride in the amount of whitetail knowledge available on this site by our members. Many of our members may not be rich and famous but are by far some of the best whitetail buck hunters in the nation.

I know some of you are having fun with this, but lets keep Iowawhitetail on the "TOP SHELF"... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Wow what a surprise. 250's a shed hunter. I never would have guessed that after all of his comments begging for info. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

There is not one post here that has any valuable information in it with regards to hunting whitetails.

There is way too much good reading on the site this time of year to waste any further time with this post.

I take great pride in the amount of whitetail knowledge available on this site by our members. Many of our members may not be rich and famous but are by far some of the best whitetail buck hunters in the nation.

I know some of you are having fun with this, but lets keep Iowawhitetail on the "TOP SHELF"... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

AMEN!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

When this man speaks people need to listen. This does need to stop. While it's been entertaining, it has run it's course.

</div></div>

DEFINITELY!!!

I think someone has tagged out and is trying to have a little fun with everyone.

This thread has gone from baffling to cute to amazing to funny to stupid to just plain cruel. TIme to put an end to it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Heart Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got it!!! T250 is really Hardcorehunter showing up on the site under the alias name of Typical250!

I can't believe I didn't see it sooner!!

Yep, and if I remember right, HCH also "BRINGS THE HEAT"

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

</div></div>

I was thinking of "The Hood" anyone remember him?

Top Bottom