Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines New World Record

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've seen the unbelievable. This buck resides in the Des Moines City area me and my buddy have filmed and taken pictures of this deer...we know where he lays his head at night. Our photos led us to believe that he is a 250 inch plus animal with some junk on his left side and a good flyer on his right. We know there is a secret society city hunter group that knows about this animal and has seen this animal. We also know someone has his sheds so if anyone has info on this deer, please get back to me, or we will go public with the location of this deer so this group never has a chance to put a tag on him or find his sheds ever again. I do stress ever again. Who has the data? </div></div>

if you already know where he sleeps at night then what else can anyone tell you about the deer............you already know how big he is also.

I dont know why you havent shot him if you know where to get him. I looked at your pics and you have never harvested anything remotly close... or even in the same class as the smaller one in the video...

I read this entire five page post and now want to hang myself. What a waste of time. Somebody owes me 10 minutes of my life back!!!

No THOR is not dead. The IA DNR has reviewed this thread and with the help of the GPS tracking node that was installed in the dear they have tranquilized the deer and relocated this deer out of the state to WI in the La Crosse Metro Unit where he will now be terrorized by other idiots wanting to put their name on a WR.

What a waste of time reading this although there were some funny shots.

By the way, I have a nephew who just turned 12 and is taking up bowhunting and lives in DesMoines. Where exactly does this slob live? Since that secrete society can not put an arrow into this mithical beast maybe my 12 year old nephew can walk up to him give him an apple and slap a tag on him then let him go again for all those metro hunters to see.

I am done! Next forum please.

Ratings, Ratings, and more Ratings.......... Got to love it..... whaaaaaaw ah ah ah ah.

I love the entertainment. Just look at the views this guy gets on every one of his posts. Someone must be interested in him /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

So for that "to the top" we go!!!!

I thooght this WR thing was over ,,,guess not. i'm thinking of making T250 APPAREL, hats, long sleeve T's, gloves, hoodies ya know APPEREL:) God, this is getting great

Heck no, it isnt over..... Over 5500 views, that is a crap ton for this site. You might have the record for most views in the whitetail conference.... so you might have something is that T250 Appearal!

As I looked I dont see much with over 2000 views. Most of your threads get at least that many. I think you need to do some more cliff hangers to keep some of these people on edge /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I think this thread is Legend Material.. sorry weird sense of humor :()

What so terrible is that the buck is REAL. oh well, we have'nt seen him 4 a while tho... kinda sucks, hope he did'nt catch a 22 to the forehead............ but i did see a )*&%&*%*^%$$#,,, nevermind knobody will believe it. keep that one tucked away for PM's only!

I found some T250 gear on the net already!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

TheT250.jpg

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I learned from Limpy as well!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I found some T250 gear on the net already!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

TheT250.jpg

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I learned from Limpy as well!!!! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I found some T250 gear on the net already!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

TheT250.jpg

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I learned from Limpy as well!!!! </div></div>

I haven't jumped in on this one until now - that's some funny chit right there - nice work Double A. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoot2Kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I found some T250 gear on the net already!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

TheT250.jpg

I haven't jumped in on this one until now - that's some funny chit right there - nice work Double A. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Too Funny thats a hoot!!

typical, a guy puts up a few good buck pics and see where ends up...Envy that's all Envy... poor guys, you will kill a good one some day, i hope. Happy Holidays anyway tho.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEIowaDeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but this jerkoff doesnt deserve to even cum close to this animal!!!</div></div>

Nope, just other deer. If a human did it would be quite disturbing.

EDIT: The Jerk*** and C** words you used should never be used in the same sentence on a deer hunting website, just for future reference. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

</div></div>

HAHA

Guys, this post really needs to come to a close. Not because of censorship, but because of common sense. One person has managed to yank your strings, and you just keep it going. T250, like I said to you earlier, you are probably a pretty decent guy, and I do believe that you have a great passion for hunting. However, I’ve been on this site for quite awhile, and I’ve seen all types come and go. And I’m pretty sure that with your ‘on air’ personality, you won’t stay around this site for the long haul. You fit the category that I like to call ‘attention addicts’ – those who will do or say almost anything to draw and keep attention on themselves.

Let’s face it, you entered this site with a dramatic post, and you have been stirring the pot since then. You are very good at prodding others with your comments and your electronic smirks. It appears that you have visited other sites with similar stories. Then when you draw some negative comments, you paint yourself as a victim. It does look like you have taken some nice deer. I’m not sure how many of them are Photoshop enhanced, but for sure, you are guilty of doctoring one or more of the photos. When that happens, all you say and show becomes suspect. If you are simply an avid hunter who has taken some big bucks, and wants to share your excitement and knowledge, then go for it – you are in the right place. You appear to be a young man who has a thing or two that you can offer to this site. So far, I’ve not seen much from you except arrogance, boasting, bluffing, deception and a punk attitude. It’s your call from here how you will respond. If your deer are legit, I for one, would love to see them in person sometime. We don’t have to be best friends to be able to share a whitetail obsession. I would look forward to the opportunity to meet you sometime – I’ll even buy lunch.

Others on this site - please re-read Jody’s post about why this is such a great site. Then do what you can to avoid the childish posts that drag this site down a notch or two. Heck, we’re not that far from the end of deer season. Once cabin fever kicks in, the grouchiness really starts to come out. Please, please, please . . . keep it civil here. Who am I . . am I such a great person that I can tell others what to do? Not so much - I’m just a 47-year old computer programmer who loves my family, and loves to hunt. I especially like the stories and photos that come out of hunting. I’ve made some great friends on this site, and I hope to make many more. I enjoy this site, and hope to be able to enjoy it for years and years to come. I’ll come off my soapbox now. Thanks to each of you for the positive and inspiring moments you bring to this site.

just got done reading all 12 pages of this. All i can say is i thought this site was above this kind of thing. I'm disappointed by the members who replied and especially by the site administrators who allowed this farce to continue this long. premiere whitetail hunting site? hardly. I've seen better behavior in a pack coyotes fighting over road kill. shame on you, all of you. insert tongue in cheek here.................

Top Bottom