Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines New World Record

Camoman you sound like oome of the descent ones on the site! I'm not gonna go on and on about the story or the situation aboout me or what i have been thru, but i will tell you that i am pleased with some of the REAL GUYS on this that have responded to this post and some of my others... yes i came on strong for my GRAND ENTRANCE, but that's how i am. Take it or leave it it does'nt matter to me. Some understood this post and others BLEW IT UP!!!! however we look at the WR post. It was a LEGENDARY ROLLERCOASTER.. good and bad. I have been patiently waitng for that one special person to come out and really lay it on a few of you and he has made a beautiful post... THANK YOU BOONIE RAT!!!! some of you claim to give praise on great bucks harvested but yet i recieve PM's saying my bucks are poached or they are weak deer, or other rediculous comments. I DONT CARE, thats why i have'nt posted all the rest of my moount or harvest pics. not trying to get a sympathy thing going here but it's pathetic for the one's who say good but do evil of the record... SHAME ON YOU is truely the way to put it.... my love for the outdoors is all i know beside my 10yr old daughter who is as harcore as i am. So for you guys who could care less for me... THANKS FOR PLAYING. and for the rest , thanks for the great comments and input.... HAVE A AWSOME HOLIDAY AND LATE MUZZ SEASON.... P.S. I'm not going anywhere Camoman, i do like the site

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boonie Rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just got done reading all 12 pages of this. All i can say is i thought this site was above this kind of thing. I'm disappointed by the members who replied and especially by the site administrators who allowed this farce to continue this long. premiere whitetail hunting site? hardly. I've seen better behavior in a pack coyotes fighting over road kill. shame on you, all of you. insert tongue in cheek here................. </div></div>

Im guessing it has something to do with the almost 6000 views this thread has got..... Im sure that looks good to our new sponsors on the home page that we see everytime we log in to this great site.

Which is good for us because that keeps us up to date and with all the greatest and latest gadgets on this site.

Which is another subject on itself, but Boonie Rat and Camo Man. Great Speaches!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i would almost drop tapes to a NON-RESIDENT hunter just to make the pain go away!!!!!! </div></div>

What do you mean?

Your Walleye is a little small?

Are you saying you are a better hunter than a NR?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boonie Rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just got done reading all 12 pages of this. All i can say is i thought this site was above this kind of thing. I'm disappointed by the members who replied and especially by the site administrators who allowed this farce to continue this long. premiere whitetail hunting site? hardly. I've seen better behavior in a pack coyotes fighting over road kill. shame on you, all of you. insert tongue in cheek here................. </div></div>

Nobody cares.

you're my boy t250...i can vouch for him...i've hunted and fished with him all over...i've seen his trophies (not just deer)...i've LEGALLY harvested several animals with him and seen him do the same...i got the call on this deer before any of you even dreamt of it and would have stood up for him a long time ago had i been a member of the site at the time...looks like it's over though, thank god...the jealousy was ridiculous and it showed people's true character yet they said 'he' was bad for the site...thumbs up to hipocracy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: -DannyBoy-</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...looks like it's over though, thank god...the jealousy was ridiculous and it showed people's true character yet they said 'he' was bad for the site...thumbs up to hipocracy! </div></div>

Not sure where you're going with this. This topic has been done and over for a long time....been there, done that. I'm not sure you want that same reputation coming into the site with a bunch of high-class hunters and very down-to-earth great people...calling them "hypocrites." We are all about "way to go," not "look at me."

You have a choice in what you post and how you respond. I hope you make the most of it. I'm sure you're an awesome guy with a huge passion for the outdoors (which we all share). Please don't allow that passion turn into an ego-trip or competitiveness as we are all about sharing with each other in success. I hope to see some of the awesome animals you have harvested and I hope to give you congrats as well.

I completely understand...like I said, new to the site and felt I owed it to a good friend of mine to stand up for him whether it's old news or not, I'm sure you would do the same...I do have some deer and fish pics that you might enjoy...Thumbs up to the outdoors, right?

This still dominates, and will always..
I need to stop putting funny pics in the other thread tho... It really takes up space /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Being from Michigan I think the Mitch Rompola drop was hillarious!!!!! I did however just read all 13 pages and can't believe I wasted my time!! "Everyone in this room is now dumber after listening to you". There is nothing wrong with the Dirty 30
beer.gif

I heard from this guy that knows a guy whos related to this one guy who knows a guy who knows a guys whos married to this guys cousin who said they saw that deer dead and some boy scouts were putting it in their van. Sorry bout your luck

Top Bottom