Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines New World Record

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iowabruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the most stupid post I can remember.....not even worth a reply. </div></div> Ahhh come on man this could get good. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

seriously get a clue and quit being such a tool. what do you want? noone is catching your drift man.

Looks like someone called his bluff. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif
Man the things people will do.
Unbelievable.

What you don't know is that the deer has tagged with a GPS implant and the DNR monitors it's movement. So, should it be shot, the poachers will be caught.

I have been hoping he would kill the deer and get caught the DNR could use his: Truck, spotlights,cameras,night vision equipment, weapons, money etc.

That was smart of the DNR to buy that buck from a deer farm and implant the GPS that is the ultimate poacher decoy. Can't wait to see how it unfolds!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WHACK-N-STACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been hoping he would kill the deer and get caught the DNR could use his: Truck, spotlights,cameras,night vision equipment, weapons, money etc.

That was smart of the DNR to buy that buck from a deer farm and implant the GPS that is the ultimate poacher decoy. Can't wait to see how it unfolds! </div></div>I love getting a good deal on those guys gear at the DNR auction every spring!

I heard he was poached. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Good luck protecting him bud. The fact is every piece of land has their monster. Some monsters are never seen by a human ever, so why don't you just enjoy the fact that you guys have a great city buck? Way to come onto a website and threaten people, really cool.

I am pleased that we do have a buck of this caliber in this area but on the downfall side there is no reason for threatening phone calls to someone I know prior to even getting on this website. Phone calls pertaining to "keep your mouth shut about this deer if you know what's good for you" and other threatening comments of this sort. So until the people who had to make these phone calls step to the plate and leaves me some private messages the deer will go public as was threatened not to have happen. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth- hope to see a private message soon.

Wow, pretty sad on both sides here.

The deer isn't anyone one person's property...at least while its alive. Why not "go public", most people in the area probably already know about this animal and just aren't talking about it.

Not a big enough issue to get all riled up over.

I an area that has 500,000 people in our age of camera phones, digital cameras , internet etc.

I guarantee you guys are not the only ones to have seen this deer. It is not a matter of going public, alot of people know there are monster bucks in town. I am sure 100's if not 1000's have seen this deer.

actually T250......

your grammer is really throwing me off, im having a really difficult time understanding what the problem is......

could someone please explain to me what this issue is about....

PLEASE

I know, get a big Red Crayon and draw me a picture..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

ooo i see what your doing... so what your saying is, you are trying to end the harrassing phone calls and stuff to you and your friends by saying if they dont fess up than you will let evenone know so someone will shoot it??

Top Bottom