Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines New World Record

Dude your killing me!

Nanny saved you then you open mouth and reinsert foot.

No one doubts there are Giant bucks in Des Moines, or Chicago, or St.Louis or any other City in the Midwest. They are on refuges around the lakes, in Corps of Engineer ground with no hunting,on parks, golf courses, on private property with no hunting allowed. Anywhere they are protected they will grow into giants. Some take a look and marvel at the animal others go to work trying to figure out how to kill it legally or illegally.

We all reacted because you came in swinging, sounding like you wanted to peel off our finger nails until we confessed where this deer lived.

Go back and read your original post.

Why speak in parables just say what you mean, are you trying to kill the freaking deer or save it?

I am confused,I can't take anymore, I don't care anymore............On a lighter note. My brother-in-law got me an Air Hogs remote control helicopter to fly around in the house for my birthday. That thing is a blast! I think they sell them at Wallyworld if you all want some cheap entertainment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">double rack. i am going to assume u are joking </div></div>

He's not! 100% true story! Long live the legend of Thor!

Anybody got some popcorn? I'm getting kinda hungry trying to keep up with this one.

I popped mine 2 hours ago. I'm almost out but I'll make some more, no one likes to eat popcorn alone. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">double rack. i am going to assume u are joking </div></div>

Better put your knee boots on gundog.

This post is somewhat troubling to me and I will explain why.

This site is truely a wonderful and as far as I know a one of a kind site. Now we have this person coming into our great site and threatning all of us about a deer that the majority of us already know about.

I don't care about it and I don't care for this poster. I don't like the posters attitude nor the posters response. I would prefer that his kind stayed away JMO.

Thank you for your time

Robert Hearn

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris Ellis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just let me know where he is at, I'll bring the sheds to next years gathering

Chris!

</div></div>

Can you smell sheds?

I confess, ...... I made those phone calls. But The Bonker made me do it. He told me I was out of the secret society if I didn't call you.

There, I don't care. Kick me out of your club. My mom makes better cookies than your mom anyways.

so u r projecting that you have the sheds...... why would you wanna know where he lives. he was there last year, you should know

i get bashed around and called names witch does'nt bother me but you r so stressed about this and yet you think violent phonecalls r a joke.....and everyone tells me to go back to my parents basement.....classy KANSAS BOY.

i dont see what the big deal is!!!!!! the smart thing to do would be gather up about 200 people. do a big ass drive december 1st get him outta city limits and shoot him!!!!!!!lol

T250, I usually stay out of these topics, because all that happens is that everyone gets in a comment (and some are kinda funny), but nothing good really comes out of it. My obervations - and not about your deer - it would be a better situation if you used real words - this isn't a text message. Also, you haven't participated in any other forums or topics so far - kinda self-centered looking to me. And lastly, you keep lurking in this post, and throwing gas on the fire. You are probably a pretty darn good person. However, by keeping this one going, you are coming off more like a cartoon character. Try handling this one with a bit more maturity, and your time on this site will be more enjoyable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris Ellis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just let me know where he is at, I'll bring the sheds to next years gathering

Chris!

</div></div>

Can you smell sheds? </div></div>

No but I should be able see ones that big, or at least trip over them!

Chris

you sound like the only normal one so far...i understand where you are coming from but i only got on hear to figure a few things out...this site is somthing special but the deer i harvest every year stay between me and my friends....2 much drama when u kill somthing huge every year. not gloating but is the truth..i will surf around and view some of the great kills i have seen here soon i promise. let it b known im not here to pick fights just to find the snake in the grass..thanks 4 normal input CamoMan

I think that t250 saw that video on you tube and is trying to figure out where it is so that he can shoot it for himself. Well, us in the huge deer secret society won't let that happen. That thing is worth a million dollars and we are going to harvest it for ourselves! Buah ha ha ha! BTW it is down by wakonda

WOW!! New to the forum. It is great by the way. Does this buck really exist? Has it been killed? I live in MN so I am not trying to find out its location just curious as to the story behind it. Does it really live in an area with street lights like in the video?? Just curious..... what a neat story. Sorry to get away from all the banter, just looking for the story. Thanks!!

Top Bottom