Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines New World Record

WHACK-N-STACK said:
Dude your killing me!

Why speak in parables just say what you mean, are you trying to kill the freaking deer or save it?

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you sound like the only normal one so far...i understand where you are coming from but i only got on hear to figure a few things out...this site is somthing special but the deer i harvest every year stay between me and my friends....2 much drama when u kill somthing huge every year. not gloating but is the truth..i will surf around and view some of the great kills i have seen here soon i promise. let it b known im not here to pick fights just to find the snake in the grass..thanks 4 normal input CamoMan</div></div>

Camoman normal? Yeah, thats the first thing you've gotten right.

The next meeting of the secret society has been cancled because the cat peed on my bunny slippers and my mom won't let me wear them. Not to mention mom forgot to buy chocolate chips for the cookies. I'm very angry wih her now. I may have to keep playing my teletubbies tapes very very loud. She took my Wiggles tapes away for choking the cat with my secret society cape.

I'm not tryin to pick a fight either. Just tryin to give you guys another reason to pop a fresh bag.

The 'Bonker

no but we have seen a good one floating around that area tho... good job! 180 doesnt even register as i big ciy buck in our boooks. thats just a pup waiting to grow up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess i will feed into that to keep you happy.....but tell really, how is the PADDED ROOM?? </div></div> Damn Bonker it didn't take him long to peg you. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Long time browser and I finally decided to join thanks to this dip$

Last I checked this is a hunting site not a fishing site T250. You seem to know alot about this buck but what you don't know is he is already dead. The real question is why do you want to know the location so much as to make up these rediculus stories - my guess is you probably have some unethical motivation.

I would beware of this individual

by the way great site guys!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess i will feed into that to keep you happy.....but tell really, how is the PADDED ROOM??</div></div>

Very comfy. Are you in the one down the hall that all the screaming and crying is coming from?

Hey poppers, don't let the corn burn in the microwave. I burnt some and mom took away all the pop corn. Just to show her I microwaved her cat for a few minutes. The vet thinks the cat will be OK. Damn.

The 'Bonker

coach, if you were told the story, you would have to be killed...sorry, thats in the by-laws of the society. better to just follow along with this cartoon thread /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheTruth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Long time browser and I finally decided to join</div></div>

Welcome to the site, sorry it was under such circumstances.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheTruth</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> by the way great site guys! </div></div>

Thank you! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i get bashed around and called names witch does'nt bother me but you r so stressed about this and yet you think violent phonecalls r a joke.....and everyone tells me to go back to my parents basement.....classy KANSAS BOY. </div></div>

Me, stressed out about this? Are you serious? This is laughable. I don't think violent phone calls are a joke. I think they never happened. I think you are a nut.

I'm sure you and your buddies kill 200 inchers every year. If I was a poacher I could spotlight kill big deer every year too.

How's that for classy IOWA BOY.

Bonker,
You my friend are freakin hilarious!! I am sure most have noticed but the Bonk changed his location to "the padded room" Love it!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif or maybe it really is his location?? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

This buck is more thatn par for the course. he would love to purchase a lifetime membership , but due to the head turning voulume size of his rack they will not allow it ......due to the swarming paparazzi.

i am aiming to please, i never thought this would be one of the biggest hits since canned BUSCH LIGHT. but i'm roll'n with it

Ya he is quite the buck.... He sure looks good on my wall. In the painting that is. This buck had to have exhisted quite a few years ago because I got the print which was painted of him like 4 years ago already. I read the whole story about this buck on the artists website way back then. Interesting story I thought. You should check it out Typ250. I think I am on board with you guy's theory that he saw the video and simply wanted some info on the buck. sad....

ggeezus y r alls u guyz still talken bouts this stuff i spented the afternooooon out huntin up real deer in the reeel woods out in the kuntry and come back to c that the mistery big town buck is still alive...r is it...2 confused 2 care ...passed up up a 140 wa8ting 4 a 180.thats a big pup rounds here.

[quote. Sorry to get away from all the banter, just looking for the story. Thanks!! [/quote]

250 acts like it going to make a difference on the sun coming up in the morming.
IF it make you feel good do it!!! What ever it is your threatening to do.
I think i will go to work in the morning.

I'm starting to think your one of those guys that signs into a chatroom or forum and just stirs the pot looking for a cyber fight.(CyberBully)

So here are some suggestions for your next alias tomorrow:

Cookie- Named after the old western cooks that enjoy stirring the pot.

Pilot light- You enjoy lighting everyones furnace and heaters getting them hot and P.O.

Lightning Rod- Stick yourself in harms was looking for a bolt of lightning to strike.

O.K. This is the last time I ask, I can't believe I have wasted so much time on this...

What is your intention?

A.Do you want to protect the deer and see him live on.

B.Kill the deer and do whatever(sell it etc.)

C. Don't want to kill the deer, but may kill it so the guy that called you doesn't.

D.Catch the guy that called you and threatened you.

E.Rub it in that you kill 200" plus deer every year and pass on 180" and under.

F.Just having fun shaking things up

G. Just kidding

H. Getting a group together so you can catch the deer and return it to DoubleRack who raised the thing.

I.Other (Please explain)

J.Any combination of the above

K. or all of the above

I honestly don't know what the Fudge your trying to do. This site is full of guys that would bend over backwards to help you (myself included). But I don't think anyone understands what it is that you want or what you are saying.

its hard to explain it when your not a subject to being jerked with.....its just that whoever called my buddy has balls of steel and you would think one with that stuff going on between his legs, he would have no problem contacting me....YES i do really know where this buck lives and YES i have seen him multiple times , NO i dont want to kill him cause it would be an easy headache. but this jerkoff doesnt deserve to even cum close to this animal!!! he has not one ounce of respect. 4 himself or anyone else

Top Bottom