Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines New World Record

That deer is over by Easter Lake. I had him in my back yard a couple of years ago with a doe pinned down. The football field back yard holds a lot of really good deer. I would rattle bucks in all the time. Last year he followed a doe right in front of my Tahoe and had I not hit the breaks, he would be dead. Good deer, but definitely not a secret. If someone were to kill that thing, they would have to keep it under wraps.

Please go away and take your "world record" with ya. It is obvious to me now after many many hours of you lurking on here that you are in fact are just a "troll".

Don't we have some kind of "troll" traps around here?

that sound like a great buck but thats not the one.... but ya if i did kill the bastard we watch i would be screwed. like to hear more tho about the EASTER LAKE BUCK

two-fitty who are you to talk about RESPECT when you type the B$ you do? <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> NO i dont want to kill him cause it would be an easy headache. but this jerkoff doesnt deserve to even cum close to this animal!!! he has not one ounce of respect. 4 himself or anyone else </div></div> Put down the PENTHOUSE and pick up a real textbook. Your language is pathetic, just like your story.

First off if it's your buddy that got the phone call, why are you taking on his battle?

Second off, if a threatining phone call came through why try to find a guy on a website, call the authorities.

My grandpa taught me long ago, "you catch more flies with sugar, than you do with $hit"

This is the absolute stupidest post I have ever read. Well, there was a post in Utah about a one-eyed mule deer & this guy that was gonna be mad if someone shot him. Anyways....This day & age you can't find out who called you? The phone companys have lots of options, & most cordless phones record all recieved #s, caller ID, etc. I think the only phones these days that can't tell you who called are the old rotary phones. Why isn't your buddy on here asking questions?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> come on mods give this guys a shove </div></div>

And half of the other first post accounts he opened up to make this post continue to roll-on.

Go HOME!!
2328496247.jpeg

Take the rest of your friends
3945537152.jpeg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">come on mods give this guys a shove </div></div>

I'll second that!!

ok i gotta go 4 a minute but i just google earthed that football sized backyard where he lives and the giant was standing there!!!!!!

I'm starting to think this is just some sick joke to see how worked up we can get.Whomever is behind it should be ashamed of themselves even though it is somewhat crafty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> yes and who is it? </div></div> ...that's the point, who cares?

BTW - my guess is Nanny, since he seems to know so much. Take your pills nanny, the alter-ego's "r" taking over.

Top Bottom