Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Devils Lake

razor4821

PMA Member
Anybody ever fished Devils Lake ND, just booked a week at Woodland Resort anybody stayed there interested to hear from someone.

I haven't but I have a good friend that goes every year with a guide and they catch walleye and perch NON STOP every year (Labor Day weekend )

We go every winter and catch lots of BIG perch and walleyes. One trip everyone looks forward to every year! Be sure to get a guide its definitely worth the money that lake is so big and those guys know what they are doing. Never fished it during open water. So many trees and other stuff sticking out of the water I wouldn't want to run into something with my boat.

One of my best friends went this winter and had a blast. Caught a bunch of nice walleyes and perch. He said they will be going again next year.

Extremely good if you catch the right time in the open water season. High winds can put a damper on the fishing, but again, if you time it right, you will catch a lot of fish. The lake is simply huge.

Woodland Resort is a great place. Very nice cabins. I have stayed there in the fall and wouldn't hesitate to go back. The fish cleaning house is second to none.

I was stationed up in Grand Forks for 9 years. I definitely spent time on Devils. Woodland has a good reputation and will put you on the fish. Late May, early June were my favorite times to go, when the walleye were spawning. You could have days you you pitch cranks in 2-4 feet of water and get you limit in minutes.

Top Bottom