Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

digital cameras

strutnrut

I know this is not a topic about hunting but it kinda goes hand in hand. I am looking at buying a digital camera and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I have been looking at the cannons. Any input would be appreciated

I have an Olympus C-3000 which I have had for about 2 years. It takes excellent pictures especially during the night. When taking a night photo turn a flashlight on to the object/subject so you will be able to see it in the viewfinder and then shut off the flashlight and take the picture. It takes a little practice, but once you get accustomed to it you will like the pictures more without a backlight.

I took pictures of my brother-in-laws deer a couple years ago and you can actually see the defined hair. It looks just like a 35 mm or Advantix.

The Olympus also comes with a program called Camedia which allows you to open, alter, modify and print your photo's. The clarity is 10 X's better than that of the Adobe Photo Deluxe that most people have.

Do a little research and look on e-bay for a refurbished one. They were selling at Best Buy in Des Moines for about $500 at X-Mas time. I don't know the price now.

Top Bottom