Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dischraging a weapon from a motor vehicle HSB216

Dang, will this make all my deer blinds that are rusted out cars littered across the pasture illegal? What a crying shame. ;)

Dang, will this make all my deer blinds that are rusted out cars littered across the pasture illegal? What a crying shame. ;)

Are those the ones with the easy window rolldown modification?

car-crime_2102184b.jpg

This is funny to me for a couple of reasons, but one is that my neighbor used to have a bunch of old cars lined up just over the property line next to mine. They were unsightly to be sure, but they were also in a somewhat strategic area for deer movement. I thought about hiding in one of them a couple of different times and shooting out the broken out windows at deer passing by. :) :)

As did I. Found out yesterday that shooting birdshot/buckshot out of a vehicle with a concealed carry permit is legal. I had no clue

New file number: https://www.legis.iowa.gov/legislation/BillBook?ba=HF672&ga=88

I heard this bill is supposed to stop that. What I was told was anyone with a concealed carry permit can shoot pheasants from a car window and as long as they are wearing hunter orange when they get out of the car to pick up the bird there is nothing a CO can do about it. I suppose the same would hold true for deer hunting.

The story is, a landowner saw this going on, called the CO, the CO went to investigate, the shooter was wearing orange, nothing the CO could do.

Here I have been walking through the fields chasing roosters and I could have been relaxing and gunning them down out of the ol' F150. Dang it, now I find out. :)

Top Bottom