Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Do you think he will hunt?

Gundog

PMA Member
Well I finally got on the board yesterday about 9:40 in the morning. Not my biggest bird with the weather and as hard as they were calling I will take him and look for a bigger one during 4th season.

The picture is of my 2 year old son with his BB gun as he claimed the bird as soon as I got home and wanted his picture with it. I might have a monster on my hands.

Good luck to all with a tag left.

Stats:

Beard 9 1/2"
Spur 1"
Weight 23 lbs.

april_2008_094.jpg

I see it is a thumbnail, if anyone can resize it I would appreciate. I can't figure it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That picture needs framed. That's great! </div></div>

You got that right - priceless.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That picture needs framed. That's great!</div></div>

Congrats on the bird!

Congrats on the bird! Tell your wife to enjoy your son now because when he is old enough to tag along with you she will never see him. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Way cool pic. and nice bird. Reminds me of my to sons that are avid t-hunters now, as a matter of fact I'm going to be seeing them tonite in about 3 hrs. and going out with them. They are 21 and 23 now and we've had some awesome hunts through the years. My only wish is the weather would break. The rain is getting real old.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That picture needs framed. That's great! </div></div>

Priceless! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Congrats on a nice bird! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom