Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double Bull Blinds

If they are on the outsides I assumed they were for anchoring it down. I even had them on my homemade one. If you ever set it up in the wind you will find out quickly. Iv'e chased mine down 50 yards across a pasture before.
shocked.gif

Mine only had the strings, so I made some slip cinches out of wooden dowels to tighten them up easier without using knots.

Way to go Muddy, Hope you enjoyed your lunch.Like my grandpa always said, "They
should hang the guy,who ever invented the tie." When we laid grandpa to rest, he
had on striped bib overalls.

Bimo - I noticed you are from Bettendorf. R&R Sports in Clinton sells them also. It may be a bit closer than Iowa City. Give them a call first and they can order the one you want.

(563)243-4696 ask for Rudy Morgan

River Rat, I forgot about R&R Sports in Clinton. I've heard good things about Rudy from several people including my in-laws, who buy most of their equipment from him. Unfortunately, I bought a blind at Scheels over the weekend. Scheels is a great store with a big selection of products, but I also like supporting the smaller shops too.

BiMo

Muddy, guess I could have worded that differently. Don't worry, I've been bitten by the hunting/fishing bug and I'll be back to buy more equipment from you. You gave me great service and I doubt that could have gotten a better price elsewhere. I would have liked to checked out Rudy's selection as well. My wife isn't too happy with me at times when I spread our money between Scheels, Gander Mountain, B&B, Dunham's, and Dick's Sporting Goods. It's not so much a hobby as it is a sickness.

BiMo

Muddy - sorry for trying to steer business away from you. Thought it would just be closer for BiMo. A group of us are heading through Iowa City on our way to the IBA banquet and Deer Classic this weekend so we'll probably stop by Scheels too. Never been there but have heard a lot about the place.

Top Bottom