Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Doubling up

bowhuntinpacker

This season I bought a two person stand and the lady friend has joined me a couple times and let me tell ya, it's so much more fun hunting with a partner. Just wondering if anyone else has one and what they think. Also, can't complain about all the room when you hunt in it alone.

Have 3-4 two man ladders. Have very rarely sat two people in them. Usually hang a different stand above them and run a couple different camera angles given the room.
They are great for kids and new hunters and allow a more roomy and comfortable sit over a standard hang on.
They have their place and i wont pass one up that's on sale. I add a 6-8 ft extention to all ladder stands to get them up a little higher. I like them late season when i neee more room and easier to get into.
On a side note, hunting with someone else is way more enjoyable but you also have twice the noise, scent, movement as just sitting alone.
Id rather sit with my wife and see nothing than sit all day and see a handful of deer

Last edited:
Top Bottom