Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DSD running count

Shoot2Kill said:
Ya know Don, your need to justify everything you do, buy, and post could be that people have a hard time forgetting what a total prick you were prior to leaving the site for a while and then coming back and being "saved". Your approach lately with your "infinite knowledge and wisdom" is no different than before, yet just a lighter tone that rubs me the wrong way causing me to find zero validity in anything you post. Shocking as it may be, people can still kill turkeys and deer without making a modification to everything on the market and then posting for all to see in such a way that you would like to be perceived up on the same pedestal that the "before Christ Don" liked to be perched on where you lost any and all credibility. Get over yourself man.

You know, it is no wonder that this forum has approx 10 members that will even post on this forum. I make the same exact posts, copied and pasted on 5 other forums, and no clicky boys with personal attacks. Ever wonder why this forum has no growth? Many have told me that there is a bunch of clickety, know it all people here on this site. I can't argue with them. People pm me for advice on here , as they don't want the click attacking them. If you don't like my threads or posts, why read them? Why do you care if I improve a product for my needs and post this info? Why do you care if I share a new product I bought, or a new product that is out? Just look at that link I posted where many on here put down the dave smith decoys, where I posted how they were coming out with the new ace technology. Ridiculous! You won't see that type of behavior anywhere on the net, but here. Some say AT members have bad behavior. Pretty tame compared to some of the click here. I will pray for you and others, so that you may come to know God, so that you can accept people, not judge, and just be happier people.

I will pray for you and others, so that you may come to know God, so that you can accept people, not judge, and just be happier people.

You do that.

Take the hint Don, you just don't get it. It's not WHAT you post, IT'S HOW. If you've got a fan club on other sites I don't think too many people here would be sad if you spent more time there.

Shoot2Kill said:
Ya know Don, your need to justify everything you do, buy, and post could be that people have a hard time forgetting what a total prick you were prior to leaving the site for a while and then coming back and being "saved". Your approach lately with your "infinite knowledge and wisdom" is no different than before, yet just a lighter tone that rubs me the wrong way causing me to find zero validity in anything you post. Shocking as it may be, people can still kill turkeys and deer without making a modification to everything on the market and then posting for all to see in such a way that you would like to be perceived up on the same pedestal that the "before Christ Don" liked to be perched on where you lost any and all credibility. Get over yourself man.

Nicely said Ryan

Can I get an "AMEN"! brotha..............!!!!:drink2:

I hope I dont get attacked :D but I like to read Don's posts and think that he is just supplying us with some options and what is wrong with that? If you dont like his posts dont read them or find the ignore button, its that simple.

This site is all about people sharing information and experiences........at least I thought it was:confused:.

I didnt know the "old" Don but I have no problem with the "new" Don and his posts.

Robert

I hope I dont get attacked :D but I like to read Don's posts and think that he is just supplying us with some options and what is wrong with that? If you dont like his posts dont read them or find the ignore button, its that simple.

This site is all about people sharing information and experiences........at least I thought it was:confused:.

I didnt know the "old" Don but I have no problem with the "new" Don and his posts.

Robert

Well said:way::way::way:

Robert

No doubt Don has a few ideas that could be useful for people; IMO, it's just the manner in which he presents them. It might be easier to understand if you were here during the "Old Don" days - there is a direct correlation to the way he used to post, he's just not as blatently rude.

The new "Don" is hard to digest after the way he acted and treated people for quite some time on here. Becoming a reborn Christian (as Don says he is) might make you right with the man above, but the people Don felt he could reem a new A-hole whenever he felt like it prior to that are not the man above and many are still here and many left because of the way he was and they never came back. Remember those days Don?

Thanks Cooter and wapsiguy:way:

I decided to finally set up my ignore list today. Great feature, EXCEPT you can't ignore moderators, and this site has too many already that don't enforce the rules and allow personal attacks. Looking back on my started threads, I would suggest those that don't like my DIY hammocks, my DIY woodburners in sil nylon tipis, Dave smith decoys/and mods for fans, my ice fishing gear/ice fishing mods for equipment, snow blinds, my DIY heater body suits, UCR's for Lone wolf sticks, back pack snow shovels, letting you know the fact that Lone Wolfs are made in the USA now, Take down UL browning fishing rod info, backpack wood cookers for elk hunts, trek pole info, info on havalon knives, tips on opening ground blinds, feather arrow vane info/reviews on all models, Irish setter snow claw boots, Magnus Rack Pack reviews/mods etc....just ignore them. Also, If you like your products from the store, and don't have any complaints with it, or the know how to improve it, so be it. If that stuff bothers you, put me on your ignore list, because I have done the same with you. Some of you have nothing to bring to the site, but personal insults and very little knowledge or input that is read worthy. I don't care about the lack of knowledge, but the jealousy factor/personal attacks because I know something that you don't, made something you can't make, or because I bought some gear, is just kiddy stuff. I read what I want. I am a gear head, and I live and breathe hunting and fishing. Some of you choose to buy new pickups/cars or whatever and are too broke to by the gear I do. I drive a paid for older truck, so I can buy gear. A Bible verse comes to mind on my part,"Don't cast your pearls to Swine" I share my pearls with a few swine that don't deserve it, but many do, so I keep on. Remember, add me to your ignore list. It is very simple, I just added many today to mine.:way:

Ok I think we were at 30 I know there iis couple guys that have some DSDs and are not adding to the count;)

We get it Don, it is all about you and what you have done....as you have so elegantly pointed out.....AGAIN.

We do have something in common though....we both have a used paid for pickup truck. There....now you're one of the 'fellas'.

I dont own any yet but will be hunting over them this year. Unfortunately I will probably end up owning some after the first tom waddles into ten yards. :D

Oh, and I dont mind HCH. Just a guy who enjoys his toys. I dropped a scary amount of cash on food plot supplies that I "had" to have. Different strokes for different folks. :way:

I don't care if HCH buy's everything out there and re-models it to his likings or not. My equipment kills plenty deer, turkeys and ducks, so I don't have much of a problem, but I have basic gear though.

I did laugh when you said you were old school though. :grin:

I don't believe there was any "braggin" being done, and last time I checked, we already do share the same season in Iowa. Archery tag is good for all seasons! TE]

I kinda mean't gun and bow and crossbow, and slingshot, and Daisy BB gun! That type a deal!!!:D

Top Bottom