Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Duhnam ATV sized cultipacker

Seth

I'm selling an ATV sized cultipacker. It's a pull-type Dunham cultipacker with no transport wheels. The working width is approximately 42 inches and it weighs right around 350 lbs. I have an Arctic Cat 650 and it is just inside the footprint of the ATV by a few inches. I used it earlier this summer behind a JD Gator and it covered the inside width between the tires. I've used it on my food plots and have done a little seeding around the yard and it works well!
<!-- START CLTAGS -->
$250

PM or call 319 325 4015

cultipacker3.jpg

cultipacker2.jpg

cultipacker.jpg

Last edited:
For those of you who are still looking for a great packer this size PimberPigs bubby as two that I have seen. I am typing this not remembering his name but he was great to deal with. PM TP for his number.

I dont have any bubbys, but I do have a few buddies! And yes he still has the little packer, thanks Mike. Lots of interest in the big one that Mike bought, not as much on the little one, which surprises me. I figured that one would go quick with all the ATV'ers out there??
Feel free to make an offer though.

And he is a great guy, he gave me an 8' footer and two 4 footers, I'm just trying to repay the favor by helping him sell the rest. Actually I dont need 2 four footers so if that sells I have another and will give him the money if someone needs it.

Last edited:
I dont have any bubbys, but I do have a few buddies! And yes he still has the little packer, thanks Mike. Lots of interest in the big one that Mike bought, not as much on the little one, which surprises me. I figured that one would go quick with all the ATV'ers out there??
Feel free to make an offer though.

And he is a great guy, he gave me an 8' footer and two 4 footers, I'm just trying to repay the favor by helping him sell the rest. Actually I dont need 2 four footers so if that sells I have another and will give him the money if someone needs it.

What does he want for one of the 4 footers. I may be interested

Im blown away these little 4ft wings are going for that price. Im thinking now...I've seen a handfull of these laying in old farm yards aroundd my area. Im wondering how easy these things will sell if I fab up a set of running gear on the top side of these and throw them up on craigslist.

Im blown away these little 4ft wings are going for that price. Im thinking now...I've seen a handfull of these laying in old farm yards aroundd my area. Im wondering how easy these things will sell if I fab up a set of running gear on the top side of these and throw them up on craigslist.

I was just thinking that too!

Top Bottom