Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dumbest Poacher of 2019

Yes! What a gem!!!
We’ve had a few beauties by me I can recall.... some meth heads were getting $50-150 for a deer head. Another guy by me got nailed on like 45-50-ish counts last year. Another “hunter” would shoot em with rifle during bow season. Glue sniffing paint huffers in every neighborhood I think.

Right there is a perfect example of why I often find myself wondering how on earth our society functions day to day when we are surrounded by so many amazing human beings like that guy

Not just the poacher was stupid. The guy paying 20 thou to shoot it. The farm to raise it. The whole big bone industry.

Yeah I thought the same thing, 20,000 to shoot that deer in a fence? I think you could do a first class wild elk hunt for a trophy bull for half that, maybe a bit more--can't believe they get that.

Yeah I thought the same thing, 20,000 to shoot that deer in a fence? I think you could do a first class wild elk hunt for a trophy bull for half that, maybe a bit more--can't believe they get that.

Ya but even a fully guided elk hunt is work... A lot of guys just wanna go hang out in a nice heated blind and hunt a couple hours shoot their "trophy" and go home with store bought bragging rights without ever breaking a sweat.
Anyone who pays that kind of money for that kind of "hunt" isnt there for the actual hunt, they're there for the easy and instant gratification and to have something pretty to show their friends

And this factory hunting perpetuates the horn mania that tempts poachers like the one caught. Not to mention aggravating disease spread. The whole big bone industry should be shut down. Why isn’t it? Once again $$$$$$$$$

And this factory hunting perpetuates the horn mania that tempts poachers like the one caught. Not to mention aggravating disease spread. The whole big bone industry should be shut down. Why isn’t it? Once again $$$$$$$$$
Thats a lot of people's livelihood... As much as I dont see the appeal to window shopping a deer and then just shooting livestock its also none of my business if someone else wants to

Thats a lot of people's livelihood... As much as I dont see the appeal to window shopping a deer and then just shooting livestock its also none of my business if someone else wants to

Quite frankly paying mucho bucks to go kill a farm raised buck behind a fence is utterly sick to me.............to each their own right. However the "big bone industry" and the degradation its causing within our hunting heritage in america is what the rest of us REAL hunters should be concerned about.

Until shipping those deer around is why there is CWD in my area, then it seems like my business.

Top Bottom