Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DWGH 2019 Hunting Journal

Let's kick this off...
I've been incredibly busy at work and haven't been out but once. The stage has been set and 2 particular bucks I have been looking for have returned to their fall home ranges.
The weather/wind was telling me I should have been out last Wednesday. As I was pulling in the driveway from work my cell cam was buzzing in my pocket. Sure enough EastSideBoy was waltzing by my blind at 25 yards begging for an arrow. It confirmed to me that the trap that I had worked so hard to set over the last three years was working. I have this deer's match set of sheds from last year and three years of pictures.
sheds..
east side boy sheds.jpg
This is him last year...

The other buck that I have been on the look out for from last year is Comeback Kid. i also have both of his sheds from last year and now FOUR years of pictures. He squared off with a 4 y/o buck that I call Rhino Wednesday night on the same plot and posed for a couple better pictures last night. He is not the day walker that ESB is but given the right weather in the next few weeks I think he could easily slip up.
Last year-
CB 1.jpg Sheds
2.jpg
This Year
comeback 1.jpg
comeback 2.jpg

Attachments

• comeback fight.jpg
    comeback fight.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 34
  • comeback fight.jpg
    comeback fight.jpg