Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DWGH Farm Projects Thread 2019

He is a daddy fat sack. I just really want to target a 160 kinda deer. I have cams soaking on some other farms, so hopefully ill get a crack at the one. The bucks i have sheds to dont typically show up until October so its a bit of a waiting game on my home Farm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the same problem. I'm running a bunch of camera's but not getting much activity. The good news is I have been seeing a bunch of deer that will end up coming back to our farm once the bean fields get taken out.

Been slacking on the farm and progress. Ive neglected spraying the e fence and weeds got real bad, been tough keeping them at bay this year due to all the rain.
I went ahead and pulled the e fence, not too worried about browse pressure as they are well over my waste and so many other production beans in the neighborhood this year.
I got the new tractor and cutter out to see if my frost seeded clover was worth salvaging on the dozer plot adjacent to my the SW corn plot. I was pleasantly surprised to see head tall weeds but a carpet of clover underneath. The new cutter made quick work of cutting a couple lanes through corn cover strip. This spot is really sugared up from three years ago. Cant wait to sit this spot.
15ebb9db38cb808fa1fb3d6d2476393d.jpg
8c1e2a6dec0f05f8b4c89869aacdc075.jpg
fdeda837e3ceb7a7f5f21dfadfc5b92a.jpg
495c511f4439cc337f6f5b6148969f7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom