Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

European Mount Ideas?

jw_wildfire

I have elected to european mount the buck I shot this yea with my bow. I have one other mounted this way, but I am looking for more ideas. Anybody have any cool or new ideas? Here is my first one.

picture.php

I built my own..I have 2 different ones, but they are the state of Iowa on stands... if you want pics, pm me your email, and I can send them to you..

There is a guy on ebay that sells some really nice cedar driftwood ones. I bought two of them last year and was very happy with them.

For an inexpensive option I like the Trophy Skull Hangers from Skip Enterprises:

http://skipenterprises.com/hunting_products.html

I have these all over my basement; cheap and rustic, gives a nice angle coming out from the wall. Some euro mounts I have just hung on a screw (into a wall stud). They have a different angle than the ones with the skull hangers. They look cool mixed together on a wall, you can't see the mounting bracket very much with these which I like.

european deer mount plaque

picture.php
Here's a cool way to display your trophie european mount. Arrowhead plaque, you can get the year on the plaque or get a blank one. The head is pitched out at any angle you want. 16ga steel

Top Bottom