Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fall turkey wings

FinBonZ

Life Member
If you are hunting turkeys during the upcoming season and don't use your wings for anything, I would be interested in them. Especially hens and jakes. Let me know through this thread or by pm if you have any questions. (legally harvested turkeys only) Thanks ahead of time for you help!!

Don't know when you need them by, but I plan to take a hen or two at the tail end of the late season with the bow. I'll keep you in mind.

Not sure what you need them for but I believe I have both wings off both of this years birds in the freezer still. Was going to do some decoy modifications with them and never got around to it. I live up in Ames.

No hurry, thanks for keeping me in mind. I know it can be a pain shipping, but I am not centrally located in the state. So if you can't ship them I understand. If you can ship, I could give some tips for handling them or how to cut the wings off through a pm. Thanks again and I really appreciate you guys going out of your way to help out!!

Steve

Top Bottom