Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Farm Pound Fun!

Rudd

Life Member
My son got his "Rocket" for his birthday a few days ago..first fish
fish1.jpg

Daughters best of the night:
fish3.jpg

Even Dad scored a nice one:
fish2.jpg

Mom kept me busier than the kids but we had a great outing. H's best fish of the night with the Rocket.

fish5.jpg

Gills are great fun!

So Rudd, looks like you are fishing with a "regular" pole. Jr wouldn't share? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

This picture has me slightly disturbed but other than that looks like a lot of fun Ruddley! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

fish3.jpg

Looks to me like his son hooked him in the butt with the rocket just as mom was takin the photo.

The 'Bonker

A great family outting Ruddley! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I too am a little worried about the look on your face in that one picture. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks to me like his son hooked him in the butt with the rocket just as mom was takin the photo. </div></div>

That's funny stuff! Either that, or someone just told him he is out of Roundup and the yard is looking a little too green! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Congrats on the good family time!

Awesome Rudd!! My boys have been begging for a couple of those "Rocket" poles but I figured they would just be a tangled mess. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Looks like they worked fine for you guys /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Nothing like a family outing at the fishing pond. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Top Bottom