Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Farts?

2-bucks

PMA Member
The best cover scent...or...a dead give away? :moon:

Often wonder after a night of mexican and margaritas or beer and chilli if all my scet control was a total waste:drink1:

Those are awsome! Im dieing laughing. Im afraid I would have needed a 5 gallon bucket of carbon this morning.

best cover scent= butchering chickens in hunting clothes.. the water you boil the chickens in soaks into the clothes and you smell awful for days but so far the deer haven't winded me. Even the buck I shot straight downwind of me didn't have a clue. I've had deer with their noses up trying to wind me but they can't figure it out and keep coming

best cover scent= butchering chickens in hunting clothes.. the water you boil the chickens in soaks into the clothes and you smell awful for days but so far the deer haven't winded me. Even the buck I shot straight downwind of me didn't have a clue. I've had deer with their noses up trying to wind me but they can't figure it out and keep coming

Another great cover scent is corn dust! I leveled bins one morning after hunting and didn't have a chance to change, I shot my buck the next time out and hadn't washed my clothes yet. Probably just coincidence but still! :cool:

Another great cover scent is corn dust! I leveled bins one morning after hunting and didn't have a chance to change, I shot my buck the next time out and hadn't washed my clothes yet. Probably just coincidence but still! :cool:

I heard a lady on another site say that one of her hunting spots was accessed through a pasture that had horses. She would pet the horses and let them rub against her as she walked to the stand. She said it work wonders. I will step in cow pies if I'm walking through a pasture. That's some good cover scent as well.

I like to shoot a doe & get blood all over my hunting clothes & go back to the same spot the next time out,All the deer in the woods usually come to her funeral!

Top Bottom