Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Favorite Fishing Pix

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Share some of your favorite fishing photos. They dont have to be of Fish. Sunsets/rises, kids whatever!!

here are a few of my favorites....
IMG_4804.JPG

004_11.JPG

024_21_2_.JPG

calling_pix_006.jpg

and this is my personal all time favorite. it is a pic of me fighting my personal best muskie from MN.

stuff_016.jpg

thats ok....

ill let it go this time!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

My best Northern to date.

Only fishing pic I have at work to post. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Northern44.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">boy did I kill this thread....sorry TH. </div></div>

No Rudd thats a cool picture. Definitly one that will keep memories in mind. What kind of fish are those?

you know Aim...I really don't know what kind of fish they are.

Maggs, we actually bought a cabin in 1971....you want to talk about your own private oasis.

I think 1981 was the first time I ever made it over there. I was immediately hooked by the beauty & solitude on the water. Do you think it will ever come back? It's a shame to have such a lake so close by & well, you know... When did you guys get rid of the cabin?

Goatman, what an awesome pic!

Maggs, Folks sold the Cabin in 1983. Leisure Lake was what brought my family to Iowa in 1981 when my Dad retired from the RIFD.

HAHAHA Derek, that is priceless!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

i cant wait for that!

He looks like he's either really pissed, or he's getting ready to take one heck of a bite out of it.

He's just showing off! He must of got that from his mother! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

557Brady_3_yrs.jpg

557Picture_010.jpg

The first one is without a doubt my favorite of all. It was taken about 10 years ago. I like the second one also. It is from 2 years ago. I love these two pictures together to show how they grow up fast. I'm sure we will add a couple from this year as he get to go with dad and his buddies for our annual weekend getaway.

Nothing like teaching your kids to fish! This was the first fishing trip to our pond. The boys fished less than an hour and it took me about twice that long to clean the fish.
Boys_fish.jpg

We caught a bunch of fish from one pond to stock the other:
Catfish1.jpg

A year later, here's one we transfered:
yearlater.jpg

I wonder how big they will be this fall? The kids AND the fish! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom