Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Favorite Fishing Pix

Hope this isn't too overwhelming, I just can't pick and choose, too many great ones to share. I know how much I like to see your pics, here's a few of mine:
My best Largemouth...

My first Lake Oahe Salmon, Pierre, South Dakota. If any of you ever get a chance to do this, TAKE IT UP! Amazing Walleye fishing there as well.

Some Boundary Waters and Quetico Park shots...

Quetico Sunset

Took a short break from fishin to do some cliff jumpin...Look closely in the upper right corner...

Some Catfishing Adventure shots...Alma, Wisconsin. Pool 4, Mississippi River
Sunrise coming into town...

The rig...

The Sandbar Inn

Releasing Flatheads after some pics...

Trout Fishing...

First ever saltwater fishing. Canaveral Beach, Florida. Whitefish, I think?

Some of these are repeats on this site. Hope I didn't take up too much space. Keep those pics coming folks, I wanna see 'em all!

Sweet Pix!!!
except for the mo-hawk.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet Pix!!! </div></div>

X2! Boundary waters is on my must do list.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">except for the mo-hawk.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif</div></div>

Come on now, who hasn't had a mohawk? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Here are few from last year or the year before

klaireanddadBW.jpg

dadklairepike.jpg

jeremybowshot.jpg

ryanjeremy.jpg

Here's a pic of inside my ice shack last January on Lake Thompson, SD. My cousin & I stayed on the ice from 2pm to 9am the next day. The entire interior was covered in a thick frost, except for the door (I don't know why the door wasn't). It was very cold & windy that night, & we caught a few walleye.
100_3673.jpg

You ice fishing guys are a different breed! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif I just don't get it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahaha
Where did you catch that pike at Jeremy?? </div></div>

Des Moines River about 4 miles from your house.

Let me know if you want to go sometime!

Top Bottom