Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Favorite Hunting Apps

Chase Nation

The Huntmore App is a newer app and definitely worth checking out. Of course OnX is a must-have, also. And Weather Underground...

What are some other cool hunt apps out there?

What is an app that my buddies n I can all be on n c where they r on a map. We use to have one for shotgun hunting so we knew where everyone is while pushing through timber

I need a free app. Real handy during shot gun like I said earlier. Thanks for the suggestions already

I use AntlerInsanity but it doesn't seem to be working good. I might have to try Huntstand.

Huntstand is great. Windy app is cool too. Was Windyty when I first got it. Use AccuWeather/NOAA for a couple weather forecasts

Huntstand is a cool app. So is Weather Undergound for weather forecasts. Heard AccuWeather is pretty good, also.

The Huntmore App is a really cool photo sharing app for all things hunting related. There's so many private groups/pages for the same topics on FB that a guy can almost get lost trying to navigate. How many shed antler pages does there really need to be? What's great about the Huntmore App is every topic you can think of in hunting has a category for it and folks publish photos directly to those categories. You can follow people, similar to Instagram, only without the hash tagging because content is already in the categories they apply to.

The other cool thing about the Huntmore app is that everyone on there is supportive of one another, no trollers and internet cowboys picking on each other.

Top Bottom