Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Feb Sport Show

katy

Ballagh
The Iowa Bowhunters Association will be sponsoring the Iowa State Pop-Up 3D Championships this year February 18-22 at the Iowa State Fairgrounds. Wed-Sat@3:30 will be the qualifing rounds and Sat night-Sunday will be the finals. This 1st place shooter in each class will recieve a $400 prize pack of hunting supplies, and the top 5 will recieve plaques along with door prizes. Featured guest are Michael Waddell, Dave Watkins, and lots of other hunting personalities. Mr.Waddell will be there on Wed night. The IBA will have lots of new merchandise for sale at this event. This would be a great chance to get your buddies signed up to the IBA and try to win a free antelope hunt from Ridge Master Outfitters in Wyoming, for signing up the most new members. Please stop by and say hi.
Thank you,

I've never shot in any type of archery tournament, but would like to give it a try. What can you tell me about the pop-up 3d tournament? How many targets, what is the typical distance of targets? Will I need to set a 50-yard site pin? How many arrows should I bring, keep in mind I will more than likely miss some targets and may break a couple of arrows.
wall.gif
What are the different classes, will they have one for rookies? What does it cost to enter?

Thanks in advance

26404-archer[1].gif

It's a pretty good time. The cost is $30.00 to enter, and that includes your entry to the sport show for the 5 days from what I understand, targets will go out to 40-50 yards, depending on how big the area will be, you will be shooting off a platform, I would bring at least 6 arrows with you, you will be shooting at Delta 3D moving targets, not sure yet on the number of arrows that will be shot, won't know til they get here,the first 50 people to sign up will recieve free IBA arrow wraps, there are lots of give aways, the classes are mens+womens=open, limited, flinger, I mean finger, primative, bowhunter, youth, kids, boys and girls, all kids will recieve a medal+gifts. They have awesome prizes and awards for the top 5 in each class. This is also a great place to get your IBA merchandise + membership. They will be on the top floor with Team Realtree + Central Iowa Archery.
Please let me know if you have any more questions,
Thanks
26404-archer[1].gif

Top Bottom