Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Few southern MO fish

nannyslayer

Went back home for the 4rth, and stayed a week for vacation at my cabin on the river, and managed to throw a few lines out while I was there. Ended up catching a ton of cats, decent sized ones for the part of the river we are at.

P1010583.jpg

Had a few girls in tubes floatin by yellin how big it was, I got a little tickled at the time of the picture.

P1010579.jpg

Caught a whole bunch of turtles.

P1010575.jpg

Ate a whole bunch of crawdad's.

P1010551.jpg

P1010558.jpg

P1010550.jpg

P1010559.jpg

And caught a big ole Carp.

P1010577.jpg

And had a whole bunch of these all week.

P1010549.jpg

Looks like a great time and I cant help but notice how clean that water is. Awesome fish and an awesome time. What the girls in the tubes look like I noticed you didnt have any pics of them so the fish must have been better looking.

Looks like a great time and I cant help but notice how clean that water is. Awesome fish and an awesome time. What the girls in the tubes look like I noticed you didnt have any pics of them so the fish must have been better looking.

Haha, they weren't to hard to look at, thats for sure. Plenty of bikini's come by the dock.

All of the rivers and creeks back home are crystal clear. All rock bottoms, and cleans as they come.

Nice :way:

We are in southern MO right now vacationing on Table Rock for a week+ with the fam. Hope to find some bluegill for the cooker later today.

NWBuck

hahahahaha, great pix, and HOLY BALD! :grin: The boiled crawfish made me drool a bit... mmmmmmmm

:way:

That's not a carp, Its a buffalo fish. I love pictures of you with a little (or big in this case) turtle head poking out.

that looks like my kinda weekend. Great pics, but party-foul on not getting any girls in bikinis shots:grin:...

That looks like my kinda vacation! :drink1: I too am jealous of the clear waters you are fishing. Our old muddy Skunk River looks like chocolate milk, only darker. :D

How did you catch the mud bugs?

Well, where do I begin, it's kind of a long drawn out process that is going to require me to grab a few beers and tell the story.

Once I get down to southern Missouri, I have to take several back roads leading to a big ole swamp down in this state they call Arkansas. Once you get to the swamp, you instantly have to swat 52,396 mosquito's per second in order to keep enough blood in your body to stay concuss. From the vehicle, you run into a big white building, that has a big sign on it that says, "Delta Crawfish company". Once inside, you order 60 #'s of crawdad's, and they bring you 2 big red bags, weighing 30 #'s a piece. Once you have those bags in your possession, you throw em in a cooler, ice em down, and get the heck out of the mosquito infested state of Arkansas.

It's a tricky process bonker, but I have done it enough times now, I'm getting pretty good at catching them.

Well, where do I begin, it's kind of a long drawn out process that is going to require me to grab a few beers and tell the story.

Once I get down to southern Missouri, I have to take several back roads leading to a big ole swamp down in this state they call Arkansas. Once you get to the swamp, you instantly have to swat 52,396 mosquito's per second in order to keep enough blood in your body to stay concuss. From the vehicle, you run into a big white building, that has a big sign on it that says, "Delta Crawfish company". Once inside, you order 60 #'s of crawdad's, and they bring you 2 big red bags, weighing 30 #'s a piece. Once you have those bags in your possession, you throw em in a cooler, ice em down, and get the heck out of the mosquito infested state of Arkansas.

It's a tricky process bonker, but I have done it enough times now, I'm getting pretty good at catching them.

hahahaha.... that was funny

hahaha!

Okay...forgive me...I've never eaten them....how does one eat them? Whole? Pick them apart? Mini forks? What?

Great post man....would have been better with the bikini pics. :D

Top Bottom