Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Few southern MO fish

You haven't lived until you eat a pot of crawfish....

How To Eat Boiled Crawfish

its sooooooooo gooooooood!!!!!

Thomas, your way, you would only get 10 crawdad's eatin before you had to go find something else to eat to keep from starving. :grin: Never peel the tail out, pull it from the body, pinch the back side of the tail, and put the "meat" part to your lips, then push the meat out of the tail into your mouth. You can put em down that way.

We used to do a bigger crawdad boil every year, around 300 lbs of them (usually figure around 5-7 lbs per person, unless Thomas is invited.)

We're having another boil tomorrow night. They'll be in creston fresh off the plain tomorrow morning!!

Looks like a lot of work. :D

Are they classified as seafood? If they are I'd blow up like a balloon and be dead in about 30 seconds.

No their not classified as seafood. People with seafood allergies often substitute crawdad meat in many things that are made with shellfish.

Nanny, that was the best video I could find.... im sure there are others, but I know the Southern way to consume them....

and..... when is this shindig in Creston??? I might have to crash your party... :D

Top Bottom