Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally a target

moosehunter

PMA Member
Not sure what he'd go but a sharp stick will be sent his way if I get a chance..........

727-picture_001.jpg

727-picture_003.jpg

He scores enough to shoot that is for sure. What a great looking buck. Good luck chasing him this fall, hope to read a harvest story about him.

He's got UNREAL long beams and great tine length. I'd need another picture or 2, to give you a very accurate score but if he's a fairly clean 10, he'll go around 180.

Upon closer examination, I over estimated. I think (could be wrong) it looks like he's a 4x4 frame with split G2's on both sides. Still, I'd put him at a gross 165+.

hoofline.gif

Come on Perry give him another year or two..................:D

Dang Nice Buck, I am looking forward to seeing you with that bad boy in a harvest photo this fall. :)

hoofline.gif

Honestly, that buck might have 30+ inch beams... I don't know what he'd score... I'm pretty good at guessing deer in between 130 and 160... but I think he might go way over that....

I'm gonna be crazy and say he will gross 175-180

What a great deer, or is it 2 different deer?When I seen that first pick I thought he looked over 190 plus with more points than the 2nd one.It really doesn't matter because he is a great deer and I hope to see harvest photos of him this fall.Good luck with him.

I think even as a mainframe 4x4 with split 2's, which is what he appears to be as far as I can tell, he's still around that 180 mark. I don't think I could guess him any lower than that, if anything, he looks bigger!

My favorite frontal trail-cam shot of the year. He's AWESOME!

Top Bottom