Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fire Conference

Curiosity compelled me to follow the link. Three days to learn (in my best caveman voice) "fire good!"? If I have learned anything in life it's that everything is more complex than it appears and I'm sure there is way more to it than "fire good".

Three days to learn (in my best caveman voice) "fire good!"? If I have learned anything in life it's that everything is more complex than it appears and I'm sure there is way more to it than "fire good".

I think your caveman senses realize that it is "controlled fire good".

I don't need instructions on how to light a match, it's the manpower to pull off a "good fire" without having the local fire dept show up that I lack.

Never been Fred but would love to attend. Fire effect knowledge is harder to come by than prescribed fire conduct. Great that there is so much emphasis on oak dominated systems. Huge part of natural resources management and could be huge for deer managers to realize the importance and benefit of native vegetation! I'm hoping to attend.

Interesting...I had not heard of this seminar before reading this thread. I did attend a one day seminar years ago at the Indian Creek Nature Center outside of Cedar Rapids put on by then Director, Rich Patterson. I learned a lot that day and really enjoyed it.

I am not sure if I could do three days, but it is intriguing, thanks for posting!

Top Bottom