Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

first deer with a bow

SWIABOONER

PMA Member
Friday night I shot my first deer with a bow. She was a nice big doe, It was a thirty yard slight quartering shot, she went about twenty yards and was down for good. I couldn't believe what the arrow and broadhead did to her lungs, nothing left. I hope I can keep my nerves when a buck comes in, I was nervous when shooting her. I guess when I stop getting nervous before a shot is when I'll quit hunting. What a rush! Thanks for letting me bragg a little.

micah, nice job, last year was my first bowhunting and deer hunting and I will never forget that feeling as well. That feeling is something that I can't compare to anything I have done yet. If you can do this on a doe at 30 you will be able to on a buck, just remember that confidence you had when you took that shot at the doe and you will be fine.

later

Congrats, micah!! Are you seeing any bucks? By the way, email me and remind me what you're driving. I'm going out Sat. I hope it's good!!

ALRIGHT!!!!good job!!!!Now on the bucks,just tell yourself that he's your buddy.And remember that he's a target.He just moves once in a while.Play him out.

Congrats on your first deer. Just wait until you get a 150 class buck in front of your stand. Talk about nervous!

Top Bottom