Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First time for everything...

Daver

PMA Member
Check out these photos...I have no idea what happened here. Perhaps another deer told a humdinger of a joke and this one did a true ROTFL. :D :D Maybe it was just a clumsy one...who knows. There was nothing significant before or after these two shots that would help explain it either.

If it is injured, I cannot see it. Who knows, maybe it just tripped in front of the camera. At any rate, I thought it was pretty funny. Go figure, enjoy!

101466-0246f2962d4259f89b907ccd8b213a44.jpg
101465-bd92b23815478b34713829d33df12227.jpg

My dogs roll on their back like that whenever they find a spot a coyote has pi$$ed... :confused:

Well it so happens I get frequent pics of bobcats and coons right there, sometimes coyotes. So maybe that is a genius level deer rubbing itself in urine to camouflage it's scent. :)

My lab loves to do that, rolling on her back rubbing. Never thought a deer would do that.
Great pics.

Cant say I can figure that one out, Thanks fir sharing .... I like the Joke Idea ;)

Makes me laugh every time I see it. Reminds me of the "I've fallen and I can't get up" commercials.

Kinda reminds me of that one friend that everyone has that has one too many and falls off the barstool!

Maybe they like to roll like horses. Or, it just dodged a bullet by doing a reverse somersault. Or it's a scent rub maneuver that no one knew about. Better get on making some "back rub" scent and get it on the market! Next big thing!

Hilarious pic!

Maybe he's reeling in pain after deep shedding...find any sheds nearby?? :)

NWBuck

Top Bottom