Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fooling Full House-The End Of A 2 Year History

That's one stud of a 4 year old! It looks like you really appreciate an animal like that, based on the pics you posted. Good to see.

SureShot1 ----I don't know you from Adam but have enjoyed your enthusiasm to the fullest.
Congrats to you and your friends for going full circle on this magnificent buck. Well Done!!

Great buck and write. Good to see all the effort and time pay off in a huge way. I don't know if I could stand there at full draw for nearly 4 minutes and still pull off a kill shot!

Holy smokes I probably would die and go to heaven to get a deer like that. Or even see one. Been out almost every day since opener and never seen one close to that. Good way to get away from an annoying husband though. LOL

Chris, great job. I really enjoyed the detailed story and your pics (like always).

I really had a feeling you were going to lay the smack down...:way:

awesome story on that buck. seems like you put in a lot of hard work, and it all paid off. congrats man, he's a giant

Very nice Chris. Very nice! You've been doing your homework a long time now, and its def showing! Congrats man!

You should have worn a harness while standing on a 2inch limb 15ft off the ground.. all around.. good work and yeah baby.. -blake lefler.

Top Bottom