Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

For sale: Hunting stuff (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEIowaDeerslayer

Selling some hunting equipment I don't need anymore.

All items are located in Walford, Iowa available for pickup only. PM with interest, or call or text (319)-551-3990.

First up...Moultrie D50 trail cameras. They don't come with SD cards or batteries, will need to purchase those separately. $30 for both.
20130818_095131.jpg

Next up...treestand climbing sticks...have two separate sales...first bunch is 6 Ameristep rapid rails and 1 gorilla stick. 3 of the rapid rails DO not have straps, will need to add those. $50 for the 7 sticks OBO. Second bunch is a pile of steel climbing sticks, probably close to 60 feet worth of sticks. All stack on each other. These do not come with straps, will need supply your own ratchet straps or cinch straps. $50 for these OBO.
20130818_101421.jpg

20130818_101428.jpg

Next up is turkey hunting decoys. I have a sack full of rubber and plastic decoys, would be great for a beginning hunter. Includes stakes and B-Mobile decoy with a real beard. B mobile needs the fan accessory which can be ordered from Primos. $20 for the sack of decoys. My other item I'm selling is my custom Pretty Boy. Has a real fan and real wings and beard, and the head has been painted red. $25 for the PB.
20130818_101658.jpg

20130818_095638.jpg

Last is an Ameristep Skyscraper stand. This ladder stand can go to like 20 feet, and is the truss system. Comes with a tree seat that was purchased separately. The platform is bent a little, can be bent back with a little encouragement, I just don't want to deal with it. $30 takes it.
20130818_102307.jpg

Brock- you still in CR area? I will take cams and am sure a buddy would want ladder stand. I actually have to be in Iowa City next weekend and could pick up

Trail cams, ladder stand, both sets of sticks are gone. Turkey decoys are still up for sale. PM me with any offers, mainly just looking to get rid of some clutter, I have too much hunting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom