Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

For those of you who have scent blocker.....

Y

Youngbuck

how do you activate the carbon lining?
Thanx
tongue.gif

it should say on the inside of your garment i put mine in the dryer for about 30 to45 min. take it out and spray a no - spray on the outer shell try not to wash the garment but about once a year just keep reactivating it . reactivation last about 24 to 40 hours
smile.gif

if i remember from my scheels days you actually have to wash scentblocker products with a carbon clothes wash to ACTIVATE the garment. after that you can do like all the others (scent lok & supprescent) and just stick it in the dryer on a vERY hot setting for 20-30 minutes. you can get away wish washing any of the stuff so long as you do it on a gentle cycle so you don't beat the crap out of the carbon linings. only need to wash it once or twice a year with the carbon based clothes wash.

I wash mine more often in the early season due to my constant contact with poison ivy. I can't seem to stay away from the stuff so until it dies back a bit I have to launder my duds pretty regularly. I do use a gentle cycle to try and spare some abuse to it but I guess if I'm over washing it that's just tough cookies for me. I'd rather over wash than live on prednisone half the year.
wtf.gif

Top Bottom