Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

For trade: Muddy Vantage stand

skyleralan

PMA Member
Looking to trade this stand for a Lone Wolf Alpha. My Vantage has been in a tree since Nov. 1st. Still obviously in great shape. Will throw in a few bucks if needed (I understand there is a slight difference in new, retail price, but some of that would be dependent on shape of the Lone Wolf and how old).

I would sell out right for pick up only for $160

Let me know.

Thanks,

Skyler

Last edited:
What don't you like about it?

I honestly like the Super Mount system, but I just got a Muddy Bloodsport which in my opinion wins out in terms of portability. I still think it is a great stand, but I don't see the point in having two stands that essentially do the same thing. I will say this, if Muddy would ever incorporate the cam-lock system on the bottom of the Vantage it would probably be my favorite stand. I still might buy the universal Super Mount system for other Muddy stands in the future, but having both a Vantage and a Bloodsport doesn't make sense (if that makes sense)!!

I would like to get an old outfitter stand and put a Super Mount on it. would make hanging it cake even with the added weight.

The Bloodsport is quieter to hang and hunt without the ratchet strap, but the Super Mount is probably overall easier and safer to hang.

$140, local pick up. Final price drop. Will also be listing about 4-5 15ft ladder stands, and one 13ft double ladder stand.

I have to get them all down, will try over the next week or so, but was going to make a package deal on them. I honestly, can't remember how many I have out. Some where around 4-5 singles and 1 double. When I get them down and check them out I will get a price and another listing up.

Top Bottom