Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Freaky year

Hey guys. Saw a small buck carrying both sides still last night 30 minutes SE of Twin Cities. Just a little fork, but crazy to see on the 6th of April!

After many pics this spring,summer,and fall I'm still undecided what this thing is? Same deer with the scar on its lower belly.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm thinking you have an antlered doe or a buck that got more than just his side scarred.

Time will tell. I have a grandson who will be hunting his first season this fall. He said no problem.

The last pic with his bit facing the camera shows he isn't a doe, I have a buck just like this, just a lot bigger

After many pics this spring,summer,and fall I'm still undecided what this thing is? Same deer with the scar on its lower belly.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well the deer froze off its velvet antlers this winter all but 3 or 4" stubs. This is it last week.

picture.php

picture.php

I think it is in decline. Thought it was hard horn in the night pics. Guess not. Last year was the only year it was in hard horn. Freezes off the rest of the winters.

Top Bottom