Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fred Bear Buckmaster Bow

sego60

I have my fred bear buckmaster bow I am trying to sell. I believe it has a 29 inch draw and a 60lb drawback weight. The weight can be adjust down a lot lower too. It would be perfect for a young person looking to get into bow hunting. It has been taken very well care of. It is fully loaded with a 3 arrow quiver tru-glo 4 pin sight. It has the little purple light on the sight to light up the pins better. Its got a limbsaver stabilizer. Whisker biscuit arrow rest. I want to sell it with the whole package of equipment I have also. Here is the list of equipment 5 Easton gametaker arrows, 2 g5 montec broadheads, 4 3-blade rage broadheads, 2 3-blade rage practice broadheads, a pack of rage broadhead replacement parts(blades, screws, tips, rings), a pack of rage broadhead replacement rings, cobra trigger release, and hard side plano case. I want to sell everything together. I am asking $400 but am seriously open to offers or trades. Let me know.

Also can throw in a used block target. its been shot at but is still in very good useable shape.

I don't know how to post pics. The websote wouldn't upload them from my computer. Text me and I can send ya some pics or email me. My email is asego60@gmail.com. This is a very nice bow.

szdcmd.jpg

33eok1d.jpg

2ic39ds.jpg

Here you go Alex.

Top Bottom