Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Funnel Fencing Ideas?

building a maze type funnel through the woods to your tree stand out of 4', 8' or any type of fence has got to be one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard of.
just my opinion. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif
I suppose if your that board with hunting and have nothing better to do, so be it. but IMO why not just go hunt penned dear with the money? or better yet stretch some piano wire 3' off the ground across your land and push the deer with fireworks! at the end of the drive pick out what dead deer you want and call it a year.

Some people are just too lazy to do things the right way. They want to be the guy who shoots a big buck, but they don't want to put the work in, so they make shortcuts and 'cheat' the system. I have no respect for the so called "hunters" that do this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sureshot1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people are just too lazy to do things the right way. They want to be the guy who shoots a big buck, but they don't want to put the work in, so they make shortcuts and 'cheat' the system. I have no respect for the so called "hunters" that do this. </div></div>

Right on sureshot, well put.

Top Bottom