Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

G5 Quest Smoke RH Bow

I am selling a RH Quest Smoke bow made by g5 outdoors. I bought this brand new from Cabela's in 2010 and ended up hurting my rotator cuff and never had a chance to shoot anything with it. The shoulder is still giving me problems so I am going to switch to something with lower poundage. I have honestly only shot about 100 arrows through it and it has just sat in its case otherwise. I will be taking all of the accessories off of it, but I may also throw in a limbsaver s-coil stabilizer and a pack of new fixed blade broadheads at my discretion.

The bow specs are as follows:

Draw weight- 60-70#
Draw Length- 26-30 in.
Physical weight- 4.1 lbs.
Let off- 80%
Axle to axle length- 33"
IBO Speed- 324 FPS
Brace Height- 7 1/4 in.

The bow is in new condition and located in Ames. If interested please e-mail me at rbrennan00086@gmail.com. I am looking to get around $325 out of it but price may be negotiable depending on how many e-mails I get.

Thanks.

Will now sell the bow for around $300 if I need to ship, $270 or so if you live in central Iowa. If you live within a reasonable distance of Ames, I will also deliver. If you want pics or have any questions e-mail me at rbrennan00086@gmail.com.

Top Bottom