Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

game camera ?

C

clint

Just got a Moultrie game cam for my birthday and was just wondering what is the best film and speed to use in it any advice would be appriecated
Clint

I can't speak for the Moultry camera but if I remember correctly with my Deercam, they suggested 100 for the clearest picture out to ten feet, 200 for good quality at a slightly farther distance(can't remember) and 400 for the farthest distance. The main thing that I have learned to avoid pictures of animals too far away to see, set the camera up with an obstical at the maximum range like a large tree or hill and set it up facing away from the sun. Hope this helps.

My deer cam says to use 400 speed for the best results.Bowman good tip on using an obstacle at the max range, i set mine up facing a foodplot and animals in the corn were setting it off, needless to say you couldnt see em.

i taken 1000's of pictures as a hobby, especially from my tree-stand. the best film i've found and use is fugi 400. fugi has an extra layer of color that kodak doesn't. i just got my first deer cam, and thats the film i'll be using.

Top Bottom