Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

German Shorthair PUP's

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEG

Hello just thought I would do an update on the litter they will be 5 weeks old this thursday 5/5. The female is spoken for so the four boys are left. We have a website you can goto to see updated pics of the pups @ rubysgsppups.com. These are great looking pups that will make excellent hunters/family dogs!!

Chunk
chunk 4 weeks.jpg
Superman
super man 4 weeks.jpg
Pig Pile!!
all 4 weeks.jpg

Beautiful shorthairs, best family dog you could ask for.
I'll second that! I've had labs my whole life until i bought a gps several years ago. They have the same gentle disposition of a lab, but seem eager to please your every need. I will caution; the gps's are more high strung than many dogs. They need lots of exercise.

Yes the black pup is the only female. The thing I love about our Ruby is in the house she's an angel but let her outside and she goes to hunting mode. The Shooting Starr & Sharp Shooter lines seem a little calmer. Our other shorthairs weve had were more of the stereotypical "hyper shorthair" we still loved them to death but at times they were a lil stressfull LOL.

3 males left, price reduced

Actually there's two left, we are gonna keep whatever one does'nt sell we like them all!! Price reduced to $400. They are 8 wks old and ready to go. Here's some pics of them sight pointing some feathers.
Chunk
Chunk 8wks pointing.jpg
Spot
spot 8wks pointing.jpg
Superman
superman 8wks pointing.jpg

If anyone is interested or knows someone interested in a pup I would be happy to meet within a couple hour drive of my place, SE MN. Dont mean to sound desperate but we are going on vacation the last week of June and would like to find a home for these guys before then. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom