Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Giant killed?

Saw this on Facebook on Northeast Whitetail Properties page. Supposedly shot in Linn County over the weekend. What a beast!!
10593171_580919555369073_6746002026953236943_n.jpg

10731032_909778069034106_5080313564963636390_n.jpg

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Hopefully it wasn't killed last weekend. The gun in the pic is a shotgun and it was early muzzleloader season. Hopefully they tagged it because there doesn't appear to be one on the antlers

Nice Looking deer! I heard it was shot during youth season - not this passed weekend- and isn't that a tag on the lower picture right side main beem- hard to see in pic- not sure

Nice Looking deer! I heard it was shot during youth season - not this passed weekend- and isn't that a tag on the lower picture right side main beem- hard to see in pic- not sure

Dad posted just this morning, 12 hours ago, that it was shot Sunday morning. ?????? I hope he got his days wrong, it's a great deer and would be a shame if the kid lost it because Dad didn't understand the regs. The original pic, taken at the locker, was taken on Oct 19.

I believe the youth tag is alright but he had to use a muzzy.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I see a tag on the left main beam between the G? and G?:eek: That is one hell of a deer!
I see where you're looking. Pretty sure you are correct! Pretty hard to find a place to wrap a tag on that beast I'm sure

Last edited:
Dad posted just this morning, 12 hours ago, that it was shot Sunday morning. ?????? I hope he got his days wrong, it's a great deer and would be a shame if the kid lost it because Dad didn't understand the regs. The original pic taken at the locker was taken on Oct 19.

I believe the youth tag is alright but he had to use a muzzy.

Yikes- ???

Top Bottom