Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Giveaway for the Muzzleloaders !

Shovelbuck

Since we are having a giveaway for bowhunters, we've got to have one for the muzzleloaders. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I don't think it can be any easier to win.
Just post what brand your "go to" muzzleloader is, modern or traditional, and you are entered to win the prize!

<span style="color: #000099">A one of a kind flint and steel kit. The striker was made by master blacksmith Bob Bigelow. I've put it with a flint arrowhead for striking and a bunch of char cloth, all in a tin that also will make more char cloth when needed.</span>

DCP_0982.JPG

I will draw a name from the entries March 15th.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JETHRO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My old faithful - Original Knight disc .50 cal. </div></div>
Me too ! Realtree Advantage camo stock, stainless Green Mt. barrel, 3x9x40 Nikon scope. Love that gun! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Good deal Jay.
My go to is really an original Knight Disc 50, but sometimes I do use a Lyman Trade Rifle percussion 50 cal. My biggest problem with the Lyman is the eyes don't work so well with iron sights any more.
It might be interesting to know how many have actually used this flint & steel to build a fire or maybe how often. I have at different rondevouse but not for a while now, but I still remember how.

Top Bottom