Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Go Romney/Ryan

breiner11 said:
I'm hoping the rain kept lazy voters away from the polls

My thoughts are the polls showing Obama in the lead will keep the lazy voters away. Just been my theory all along.

breiner11 said:
I'm hoping the rain kept lazy voters away from the polls

I know right we dont need any more lazy mitt the twitt fans out there ruining this day for Obama.

I don't have a good feeling boys...

I do. I feel that no matter who wins I'll still have to keep going, taking care of my family and myself and doing the best I can. At least my phone will stop ringing, strangers will stop knocking on my door and the only commercials that will piss me off will be the ones for ED pills when I'm trying to watch a game with my kids.

I do. I feel that no matter who wins I'll still have to keep going, taking care of my family and myself and doing the best I can. At least my phone will stop ringing, strangers will stop knocking on my door and the only commercials that will piss me off will be the ones for ED pills when I'm trying to watch a game with my kids.
Standing ovation!!!! That sir, is the absolute best thing I've read on these political posts. :way::way::way:
Awesome

it will be what it will be but i still dont see why so many think 4 more years is going to be good??

:D:D! Somebody just had to get it on! Well lets get it it on! 4 years ago all the lazy folk thought there would be no way a person of color would be elected president! :D So they did'nt bother to vote!! They just knew that could'nt happen!! Sue prize!!!!!!! :D How did you like it????? !! I'm guessing alot more folk will vote this time around!

Top Bottom