Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gold Tip 5575 XT hunters

kjohn15

I am switching to a smaller diameter arrow so I am selling everything associated with my current arrows along with a few miscellaneous muzzy broadheads. Please view the firesale album in my gallery for pictures. The following is for sale as a package deal:
6 Gold Tip 5575 XT hunters 27 7/8" carbon to carbon (these are a 400 spine arrow)
-3 are fletched with pink blazer vanes with white bohning arrow wraps
-1 is a bare shaft with a white bohning arrow wrap (used for bare shaft tuning) I can fletch it if you absolutely need me to
-2 are fletched with plain white wraps and 2" vanes (white cock feather and fluorescent yellow hens) these two shafts have the older Gold Tip "label" but are the same arrows
-all arrows have inserts installed
7 nockturnal lighted arrow nocks
-1 has gone through a turkey and filled up with blood. It still works, but I use it for a practice nock

16 non-lighted nocks that fit the XT hunter arrows (nock installation tool too)

11 2" pink blazer vanes (enough to fletch the three non-matching arrows with a couple xtra just in case)

1 white bohning wrap

6 white 2" vanes

5 unused gold tip inserts that fit the XT hunters

8 miscellaneous 100 grain field points

1 muzzy mx-4 100 grain (red ferrule)

3 muzzy mx-3 broad heads (black ferrule)
-2 are set up for hunting and 1 has practice blades. Also one xtra hunting blade and broadhead wrench

1 muzzy 100 grain 4 blade (blue ferrule)

Arrows and nockturnals alone are worth $105 new

I will meet anybody in the Harlan/Atlantic/Council Bluffs area for $90 or I will ship to your door for $100 Shoot me a PM if you would like any other information. Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom