Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Goofy things.......

jw_wildfire

You think of while in the stand.

For instance, I just watched a doe come out into a picked corn field and was heading to some standing corn, when 2 spike bucks run out and chase her back into the woods. So into my head pops the image of a cute blonde getting out of her car and heading into mcdonalds. 2dudes see her and run up and chase her back to her car!

Am I losing it? What about the rest of you? Any goofy things worth sharing?

What???? That's pretty funny! My mind wanders but that might be a little different than what I think about while on stand. I'll have to start paying attention to my thoughts more.

I am with you completely. I always picture the bucks as being either freshmen (little spikes), sophomores (forky), juniors(small 6-8 point) or seniors in high school (medium 8-10 pt) and a mature 8+ pointer as a college age to adult. Same with does based on how they react. I always picture the does in groups as a bunch of giggle, gossiping girls showing off for the boys and then playing games with them. But I am strange

That is funny. I need to try that to stay awake. Just woke up with a mature buck 10 yards away. Tried to sneak my bow off the hanger but he bolted. Good luck

I always wonder what it would be like if humans had a rut... can you imagine... fist fights on every street, all the women running around with guys following them, tongues hanging out.....

I always wonder what it would be like if humans had a rut... can you imagine... fist fights on every street, all the women running around with guys following them, tongues hanging out.....

Isn't that called college?

I always thought about that too. Kind of funny to think about but I guess at the end of the day we are always in rut versus only 2-3 weeks out of the year.

Damn, I went from goofy thoughts to having that damn song You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship stuck in my head! I think I am on hour number 3 of the chorus repeating over and over. Help!

I've always wanted to see a squirrel on top of a buck's head. Kinda like you see those birds sitting on hippos and crocks getting a free ride. Also now everytime I see or hear a hawk, eagle, or owl I think "I wonder what it would feel like if it latched it's talons onto my head" Thanks to the poster of the "worst night ever" thread.

I think it's pretty comical when little year old spikes come into a grunt call or rattle. When they start to get close and get your wind, freeze, a look of "OH SNAP!" come over there face. In my head I am lip syncing what they would say if they could talk.

Whenever its dark out I always start to think of the Blair Witch Project or the Hills Have Eyes and stuff like that and creep myself out.

Top Bottom