Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gorrilal Treestand Replacement Cables

Liv4Rut

Hi Everyone,

In inquired about purchasing a set of replacement cables for a couple of gorrila treestands. Last fall I was 30feet up when my platform dropped about an inch when 4 of the 6 strands busted on one side of the stand. My heart skipped a beat even though I was fullly strapped in. I inspected two of my stands and both cables were about rusted through and they were in areas I couldnt even see where the rubber cracked.

I just figured I would pass a long the info. A cheap investment to ensure you come home to your family at night.

Thank you for contacting Gorilla Treestands. You can purchase
replacement cables from us directly. The easiest way to do this is to
call us at 877-685-7817 with your credit card information and we can
process your order. To be sure we are sending the correct size cables
it is best to measure your platform and have that information when you
call.
The cables are $7.95 per set plus shipping. You can call us weekdays
8am-5pm Eastern. Any of our customer service reps can take your order
at that time. We do recommend you replace cables at least every 3
years.

Hi Everyone,

In inquired about purchasing a set of replacement cables for a couple of gorrila treestands. Last fall I was 30feet up when my platform dropped about an inch when 4 of the 6 strands busted on one side of the stand. My heart skipped a beat even though I was fullly strapped in. I inspected two of my stands and both cables were about rusted through and they were in areas I couldnt even see where the rubber cracked.

I just figured I would pass a long the info. A cheap investment to ensure you come home to your family at night.

Thank you for contacting Gorilla Treestands. You can purchase
replacement cables from us directly. The easiest way to do this is to
call us at 877-685-7817 with your credit card information and we can
process your order. To be sure we are sending the correct size cables
it is best to measure your platform and have that information when you
call.
The cables are $7.95 per set plus shipping. You can call us weekdays
8am-5pm Eastern. Any of our customer service reps can take your order
at that time. We do recommend you replace cables at least every 3
years.
I have replaced all mine to. They will rust out over time. No big deal just keep an eye on them. Good post LIV

Last edited:
Just called today and was told that gorilla is no longer inthe treestand market and cant help me with replacement cables. Anyone know another way to get them? May have to jimmy rig something.

I used some powder coated chain and grade 8 bolts, worked great, chains going to last a lot longer than the cable, redid about 10 stands like that and when my other stands with cables get a bit more age I'll be doing the same with them

Top Bottom